Authors are encouraged to submit full papers describing original, unpublished research results, not currently under review, addressing forefront research and development in the area of Green Materials and Environmental Engineering. All paper submissions to 2022 7th International Conference on Green Materials and Environmental Engineering (GMEE2022) should be written in English according to the template. Each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts and evaluated based on originality, technical or research content or depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. It takes 5-10 working days for the result coming out.
1. Please format your papers in advance according to the Template.
2. Authors are invited to submit papers and Submission Form to email@example.com before January 5, 2022.
3. The email subject should be named as "Submission-Name-Tel. Number".
Statement of GMEE2022
1. Please prepare your paper in WORD and PDF format.
2. The official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables. Please check your papers’ grammars and refer to GMEE2022 -Template to prepare final submissions.
3. The construction of the papers should be complete, includes title, authors' information, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusion and references mostly in late 5 years.
4. Papers should be originality and quality. They should not have been published elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
5. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
6. Each paper should be at least 4 pages. The suggested length of the papers will be 4 to 8 pages.
GMEE2022 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
January 5, 2022
About 7 days
January 12, 2022
January 16-17, 2022